Samsung INR 18650-25R 2500 mAh High Discharge Flat Top Battery
- Nominal Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Standard Charging Current: 1.25A
- Charging Voltage: 4.20 -0.05V
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Dimensions: 64.85mm (L) x 18.33 mm (D)
Batteries can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. It is recommended that only insulated batteries are used in your devices. Do not use batteries that have damaged or no insulation and that don’t have insulation around both poles.
If your battery wrap has a nick or hole in it, loose change, keys, or even with a ring on your finger, reaching into your pocket or purse, can complete the circuit causing a potentially dangerous situation. Due to danger that loose batteries can cause, it is advised that all spare batteries are carried in suitable battery cases.
– Never leave your battery unattended while it is charging. Lithium ion cells are more likely to suffer from incidents while recharging than they are when in use.
– Do not leave batteries on a charger after they are fully-charged.
– Do not leave a vape battery charger plugged in. Unplug it after use.
– If a battery comes off charge at 4.25v or higher, then the charger is faulty and must not be used.