The Samsung 30T 21700 has landed. This rechargeable battery has been specifically designed for powering advanced e-cigarettes.
These batteries have a capacity of
- 3000mAh and a voltage output of 3.60V.
- They are sized at 21.12mm x 70.30mm which is ideal for a variety of mod devices.
- The standard charging time for these batteries is 130 minutes, for a full charge.
Batteries can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. It is recommended that only insulated batteries are used in your devices. Do not use batteries that have damaged or no insulation and that don’t have insulation around both poles.
If your battery wrap has a nick or hole in it, loose change, keys, or even with a ring on your finger, reaching into your pocket or purse, can complete the circuit causing a potentially dangerous situation. Due to danger that loose batteries can cause, it is advised that all spare batteries are carried in suitable battery cases.
– Never leave your battery unattended while it‚¬„¢s charging. Lithium ion cells are more likely to suffer from incidents while recharging than they are when in use.
– Do not leave batteries on a charger after they are fully-charged.
– Do not leave a vape battery charger plugged in. Unplug it after use.
– If a battery comes off charge at 4.25v or higher, then the charger is faulty and must not be used.